PDA

View Full Version : 87-90 used but good injectors.

Baddmove
08-23-2012, 12:30 PM
I just had an injector go out, started spraying gas out a little crack in it. I can get a new one for 52$ here in my little small town but it won't be here 'til tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had some used ones laying around that are still good and if so could i have them for cheap until I can replace all of mine? I can't afford a whole set and I have this feeling if one goes out others are sure to follow.. If anyone does, just PM me and i will send my address.....Thanks in advance.. Bob..

Mudderoy
08-23-2012, 12:33 PM
I just had an injector go out, started spraying gas out a little crack in it. I can get a new one for 52$ here in my little small town but it won't be here 'til tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone had some used ones laying around that are still good and if so could i have them for cheap until I can replace all of mine? I can't afford a whole set and I have this feeling if one goes out others are sure to follow.. If anyone does, just PM me and i will send my address.....Thanks in advance.. Bob..

I know this doesn't help you for "right now" but I got a complete set of Mustang injectors with 19 miles of use on them for about $70. Actually it was off a V8 so I have 8 of them, 6 installed and 2 spares in case I have problems with any of them.

There is a write up in the "Articles" that has the part number, well my Jeep is a 98 so I think they are different that they are for yours, still might be worth looking on eBay.

Baddmove
08-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Thanks Mudd..

The 87-90 ones are different, but i will keep looking, maybe someone else has some..:cry:

Shaneman
08-23-2012, 03:04 PM
I bought some on ebay for 24.00 each part #0280155703 and mine is a 1988 xj.... Hope that helps....

Baddmove
08-23-2012, 03:13 PM
That does help..Thanks..Bob..

set of 6 re-manufactured and guaranteed for life for 114.00$

not badd.....