PDA

View Full Version : sig test

COSXJFAN
08-04-2009, 06:26 PM
blah blah blah...yackidy shmackidy!!

ol"blue
08-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Looks good to me, and I agree. http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/beerchug.gif

Melissa
08-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Looks good to me, and I agree. http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/beerchug.gif

Yup, I agree too

COSXJFAN
08-04-2009, 11:20 PM
As far as rants go, that would be a doozy!! I'll condence it, dogs are smarter and more genuine than most people I have met!! END!!

AAHH, I feel a little better!!LOL!!

96xj
08-05-2009, 11:11 AM
:sign0142::dito::sign0142::dito:

BlueXJ
08-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Dogs and cats are both much better companions and conversationalists than humans.

But cats rule and dogs drool!! Sorry COS had to say it. I would still rather have a dog with me than most humans though, despite the drooling.

COSXJFAN
08-07-2009, 11:59 PM
My dogs LOVE cats....they think they are tasty!! LOL!!

J/K, we have a cat, and she rules the roost!! LOL!! BTW, it's not drool, it's "nose art"!!

BlueXJ
08-08-2009, 06:23 AM
Nose art is a new term for me. You got any pics, I am a visual learner.

Mudderoy
08-08-2009, 06:51 AM
I have loved dogs all my life. I can read them well. The only dog I was ever really uneasy around was a pit bull that was roaming my Mom's neighborhood hood and showed up in her back yard. I got very mixed signals from this dog, but was able to pet it, but it never really changed it's signals.

I was bracing myself for an attack the entire time, careful not to show any fear, just the opposite actually.

I don't like the idea of shooting an animal but if that was my house and my children lived there, step one would be to capture the dog, and assuming the owners continued to let it run free, or couldn't keep in in their yard, I would shoot and kill it.

This issue reminds me about what scientists have said about sharks.

They say sharks don't hunt people, and the occasional shark attack on humans is just a case of mistaken identity, on the shark's part.

The sharks just takes a little nibble and when it realizes that thing in it's mouth isn't what it thought it was, it lets go. Of course this usually leads only to minor issues, like the lost of 35 gallons of blood, the occasional loss of a leg, or lower torso. Still we shouldn't take it out on the shark, it was only doing what it is programmed to do.

:bsflag:

Either don't go into the water, or defend yourself.

I don't think pit bulls are evil, they are just doing what they are programmed to do. Again, I'd rather err on the side of my wife, child, elderly neighbor, etc...

Anyway just my opinion, doesn't make me right. ;)

Lamar
09-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Put some butter on it.