PDA

View Full Version : I think everyone wants to improve the health care system...

Mudderoy
08-11-2012, 02:41 PM
http://youtu.be/zPxMZ1WdINs

07Negative
08-15-2012, 01:51 AM
Not that I'm taking sides, b/c I think both parties are douche bags. But I find it funny how Mitt trash talks "Obama Care" but yet still refers to reforming Obama's version. So needless to say. It's on both parties minds. They'll just bend the words to make it out to where they look like the good guy.
I've been working in healthcare for almost 15 years. None of these knuckle heads know a lick of shit when it comes to healthcare.
And Paul Ryan is a bloody tool! Him and Mitt make a great pair. They'll both tell ya what you want to here until they have to peddle backwards. Newt would have been a better choice on the Republican side. I would vote for em over any other Rep.

Mudderoy
08-15-2012, 01:57 AM
Not that I'm taking sides, b/c I think both parties are douche bags. But I find it funny how Mitt trash talks "Obama Care" but yet still refers to reforming Obama's version. So needless to say. It's on both parties minds. They'll just bend the words to make it out to where they look like the good guy.
I've been working in healthcare for almost 15 years. None of these knuckle heads know a lick of shit when it comes to healthcare.
And Paul Ryan is a bloody tool! Him and Mitt make a great pair. They'll both tell ya what you want to here until they have to peddle backwards. Newt would have been a better choice on the Republican side. I would vote for em over any other Rep.

Oh I loved Newt. Smart and not afraid to tell you like it is. At this point I think anything is better than what we have though. The ObamaCare is a bad bill, everyone knows it. It has a few good things in it. The republicans could have taken care of this back when Bush and both houses were controlled by conservatives. Politics and politicians suck, and in a bad way. All we can hope for is that the people we put in office will do what we want them to do and not what they want to do. I feel that's what Obama is doing now, what he wants to do and the hell with the rest of us.

07Negative
08-15-2012, 01:21 PM
I think the Democratic party is concerned with the people as a whole. I just don't think I'm completely on board with how they go about taking from the hard working so that lazy ass clowns can live it up as well. My attitude is that if your too stupid and lazy to go get what you want and need. Then funk em!
I'm not sure how soon it will happen. But I garentee we are moving towards a social democracy. Some hard core conservatives would say it commie, but its not. Just means more and more will be taken from the top and middle to balance out the lazy asses.
I hope if anything our vets will actually be taken care of in a timely and respectable manner. Unlike it is now. Now that pisses me off. But yet some single mom with 3 kids gets all the money they can shake a stick at. At least in Cali they can. But a vet is waiting 6 months or more just for cateract surgery or mental therapy.
I volunteer at a VA in the optometry/opthomogy department and I see this on a regular.

Mudderoy
08-15-2012, 01:41 PM
I think the Democratic party is concerned with the people as a whole. I just don't think I'm completely on board with how they go about taking from the hard working so that lazy ass clowns can live it up as well. My attitude is that if your too stupid and lazy to go get what you want and need. Then funk em!
I'm not sure how soon it will happen. But I garentee we are moving towards a social democracy. Some hard core conservatives would say it commie, but its not. Just means more and more will be taken from the top and middle to balance out the lazy asses.
I hope if anything our vets will actually be taken care of in a timely and respectable manner. Unlike it is now. Now that pisses me off. But yet some single mom with 3 kids gets all the money they can shake a stick at. At least in Cali they can. But a vet is waiting 6 months or more just for cateract surgery or mental therapy.
I volunteer at a VA in the optometry/opthomogy department and I see this on a regular.

The military should be taken care of period. Never mind the danger of death just the idea of working in 120 degree plus heat!