PDA

View Full Version : I have a job opening in Houston...

Brasscatz
07-30-2012, 10:15 PM
I know this is kind of an odd thing to post into a forum, but I have a full time photographer position open for the Mercedes-Benz of Houston Greenway store off 59 and Buffalo Speedway.

It's hot outdoor work, but it's a fun job. The ideal candidate is proficient with digital cameras and computers, able to work at a fast pace and work outdoors in hot and cold weather, and available to work 40 hours a week. Oh, also able to pass a hair sample drug test and background check.

The position is fairly simple, you take pictures of cars to go on the internet and make the window stickers for the cars. That being said, there is a lot more to it and it is more difficult than it sounds.

I've made numerous friends on here, so I will not play favorites at all... plus, I'm not the deciding factor. I can only make suggestions in the hiring process :D

If you are interested, please send me a pm with your email and phone number and any questions you may have. If you decide it's something you are wanting to pursue, your contact info will be forwarded to my boss and you will be asked to fill out an application online.

cantab27
07-30-2012, 10:20 PM
dam...i have no hair.....................

prcjeep
07-30-2012, 10:33 PM
dang this looks like a good job...

Brasscatz
07-30-2012, 11:06 PM
dam...i have no hair.....................

Believe me Wayne... they'll take hair from anywhere ;)

dang this looks like a good job...

It is indeed Patrick... if you're interested or know somebody who is, hit me up. The best part is getting to drive all the cars that come in. You name it, I've probably driven it, unless you're talking something more rare or foriegn like an Austin Healey or something

Brasscatz
07-30-2012, 11:13 PM
There is also a fellow XJer there. I spotted this while I was there checking up on my guy there.
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo7/thestalliontruck/Work%20pictures/IMAG0658.jpg

Brasscatz
08-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Position is still open if anybody knows anybody.