PDA

View Full Version : 4 Nuns

BlueXJ
08-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Four nuns, on a bus, in South America runs off a cliff killing all four of them. The next thing they realize they're standing before St.Peter at the gates to heaven. St.Peter points at the 1st nun and says in a stern voice,"Sister have you sinned?" She lowers her head and shakes it up and down and says, "I saw one once upon a time." St.Peter tells her to go over to the holy water and to wash her eyes out! The whole time, the 4th nun is tugging on the robe of the 3rd nun whispering frantically,"hey, come on and trade places with me.....come on, please,..Oh hurry up, come on..." and before anything else could be said, St.Peter points at the 2cd nun and thunders,"sister have you sinned?" She lowered her head and shook it up and down and said in a nervous voice,"I felt of one, but just one time." St.Peter told her to go over to the holy water and to wash her hands!! Well, the 4th nun starts up frantically tugging at the 3rd nuns robe again and whispering,"come on and trade places with me,,,hurry up!!" The 3rd nun turns around and says in a quiet voice,"why do you want me to trade places with you?" The 4th nun looks her right in the eye and said,"I just wanted to wash my mouth out before you stuck your dirty butt in that water!!!!!"

Melissa
08-03-2009, 04:13 AM
I like that one!