PDA

View Full Version : Social Media Moderator Needed!

Mudderoy
07-20-2012, 01:54 PM
As xjtalk continues to grow I see the need for a dedicated social media moderator. Moderator is perhaps the wrong term here, but it would be someone that would be the official face of xjtalk on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

As you may know we have been on these social media sites for over a year and we have several new members that found out about us on the social media site first.

Basically you would be on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ as xjtalk and respond to questions, perhaps get answers for people from the site, and provide that answer with a link to xjtalk.com

Post pictures from xjtalk, and link to the post.

Ideally we could use someone during the day (US time) to interact with all the people at work (lol) and at night for work and people at home.

Even if you are currently out of work and just looking for something to do until you find a job, no problem, we can use you as long as it is something you are interested in doing.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Any questions or comments consider posting here as it may mirror, or answer someone else.

:thanx:

K-SKI
07-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Do you have to have some sort of experience, or is this for the enthusiast that wants to help answer questions for people.

Mudderoy
07-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Do you have to have some sort of experience, or is this for the enthusiast that wants to help answer questions for people.

Sorry I didn't state in the opening. The only requirement is to have the desire to help people and spread the word about xjtalk. Of course you would be representing xjtalk so the ideals that we have would need to be maintained. You know, no stupid questions, friendly and respectful. Typical stuff you'd expect. :D

K-SKI
07-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Mudderoy iv sent 2 pm to you but i dont think you have gotten them my sent messages dosent show them so i figured i would put it here if the spot is still open im intrested

Mudderoy
07-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Please join me in welcoming our first social media liaison!

We're still getting it all set up, but K-SKI will be posting for xjtalk on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

:thanx:

K-SKI
07-24-2012, 03:13 PM
thanks for giving me the chance to help out its going to take me a little bit to figure some stuff out but im happy to be on board.

Mudderoy
07-24-2012, 03:24 PM
thanks for giving me the chance to help out its going to take me a little bit to figure some stuff out but im happy to be on board.

Learning is fun part.