PDA

View Full Version : Second Honeymoon

ol"blue
08-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm thinking about surprising her with a second honeymoon. Has anyone here done this? I'm curious as to your opinions. What locations/things do you suggest? We live alone. No e-mails please, as she might get wind of my plans, and she never reads the forums. We've been married 14 years if it makes a difference. Thanks.
Dan

finneys98xj
08-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Take her to a junkyard and pitch a tent!

Take her to alasaka!

N1TZU
08-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Awesome idea there ol"blue,I highly recommend..I did with my wife and it was worth it all..We went to a highly scenic remote vacation spot and did horse back riding...private picknicks....rented a log cabin in this location.....no one to both us......spent lots of private time together..IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....DO IT....:D:D:D;););)

BlueXJ
08-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Excellent Idea. We spent our second Honeymoon at Walt Disney World. I told her it was because she still made me feel like a kid!!! Which I am at heart.

DETOURS
08-01-2009, 10:14 PM
For now.........I'm shutting up with all wise comments........

BUT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

ol"blue
08-01-2009, 10:41 PM
I appreciate all the comments friends.

DETOURS
08-01-2009, 10:48 PM
I appreciate all the comments friends.

The band Devo would say....."Do it, Do it good!".........:rotfl2:

Melissa
08-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Well I am a bad one to give advice on honeymoons, I've never had one :D

BlueXJ
08-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Well I am a bad one to give advice on honeymoons, I've never had one :D

Well that makes you the perfect one to ask then. Where would you want to go for a romantic get away??? No kids, no pets and no chores!!!

Melissa
08-03-2009, 03:51 AM
Well that makes you the perfect one to ask then. Where would you want to go for a romantic get away??? No kids, no pets and no chores!!!

Well for me, I would like to go to the beach and have a room that over looks the water, take walks on the beach or just site on the patio and listen to the ocean, thats it.

BlueXJ
08-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Well for me, I would like to go to the beach and have a room that over looks the water, take walks on the beach or just site on the patio and listen to the ocean, thats it.

Well ol'blue that should be a very easy to schedule honeymoon.