PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a North FL subforum?

XJexpedition
07-14-2012, 07:50 AM
I'm not sure how many are from North Florida area but when I get my XJ there will definitely be some members around Jacksonville, Green Cove, Middleburg, St. Augustine that I will send this way.

Not sure who owns and runs the forum yet as I'm new but I'm a website designer with experience with Vbulletin and modifications. I'd love to help with maybe a new logo. You can create a Facebook application and have it operate with the forum so users can sign up and log in with their FB. I can even set up a "Garage" that allows members to put their vehicles info with pictures, multiple vehicles, lists mods, costs, and even has a maintenance log.

I did this very quickly and it's my domain that I haven't done anything with since I had to sell my CJ7 I was doing a ground up on. (http://www.northeastfl4x4.com), I also designed Jaxfox.com but the owner of the domain messed the SQL database up so some features don't work.

I was also sponsored by several companies and could get them over here. Just let me know via PM if you would like to see what I can come up with.

Mudderoy
07-14-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm not sure how many are from North Florida area but when I get my XJ there will definitely be some members around Jacksonville, Green Cove, Middleburg, St. Augustine that I will send this way.

Not sure who owns and runs the forum yet as I'm new but I'm a website designer with experience with Vbulletin and modifications. I'd love to help with maybe a new logo. You can create a Facebook application and have it operate with the forum so users can sign up and log in with their FB. I can even set up a "Garage" that allows members to put their vehicles info with pictures, multiple vehicles, lists mods, costs, and even has a maintenance log.

I did this very quickly and it's my domain that I haven't done anything with since I had to sell my CJ7 I was doing a ground up on. (http://www.northeastfl4x4.com), I also designed Jaxfox.com but the owner of the domain messed the SQL database up so some features don't work.

I was also sponsored by several companies and could get them over here. Just let me know via PM if you would like to see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the offers.

We can get a subforum however we need three people from the area to request it. That way we have some home in not having a subforum that just sits idle and unused.

I've been thinking about doing the garage, and also I wanted to have something that calculates the distance between zip codes (which we are collecting from members) so that people can find other xjtalk members near them.

XJexpedition
07-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Like I said PM me, I've done just about every vB mod there is. There is a Google Maps mod where users can put zip, address and you can pull it up.

Sent from my Rooted and Custom Motorola Photon using TapaTalk2 Pro

4.3LXJ
07-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the offers.

We can get a subforum however we need three people from the area to request it. That way we have some home in not having a subforum that just sits idle and unused.

I've been thinking about doing the garage, and also I wanted to have something that calculates the distance between zip codes (which we are collecting from members) so that people can find other xjtalk members near them.

I like the zip code thing Tony

MudRaider
10-04-2012, 06:27 AM
I'll throw my name out there. I'm also in Middlleburg, 32068

Floridajeepcherokee
07-19-2013, 02:01 AM
North Florida as well.

MudRaider
07-22-2013, 03:47 AM
I believe that would be three.

Mudderoy
07-22-2013, 08:33 AM
I believe that would be three.

We have one from 3 days ago and this one from a few hours, we need one more please.

One more "current" for North Florida forum.

abebehrmann
07-22-2013, 08:58 AM
I'm not quite sure what a subforum is, but I live in Central Florida and would be interested in learning more about all the cool places to explore in North FL.

Mudderoy
07-22-2013, 09:00 AM
I'm not quite sure what a subforum is, but I live in Central Florida and would be interested in learning more about all the cool places to explore in North FL.

It's just another forum on the site. In this case it would be specific to North Florida. In the past it's just been a waste of time to set up because not enough members use it. That's why we came up with the three people in the area that would want the forum. Personally I think it will still go unused but at least with 3 people there's a chance it won't.

ekaybe
11-18-2013, 03:11 AM
I live in Jacksonville! There's 3

Cjsmithfl
12-01-2013, 02:07 PM
I live in palm coast just south of St. Augustine.