PDA

View Full Version : July 27 north central Cali jeepers!

nateyz2000
07-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Camping Friday night, wheeling sat, boards crossing, possibly slick rock. Family friendly, kid, and dog... And the ole ball and chain welcome.
Leaving out of manteca/ modesto area, possibly other rendevous points. Let me know if you are down!

Nate
<><

4.3LXJ
07-07-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't think we could make it. We have to have more notice. But I appreciate the invite. You are however invited to join us at Fordyce Creek the weekend of Aug 18 for family friendly wheeling.

nateyz2000
07-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't think we could make it. We have to have more notice. But I appreciate the invite. You are however invited to join us at Fordyce Creek the weekend of Aug 18 for family friendly wheeling.
3 weeks not enough time! Lol I might take you up on Aug trip...

Nate
<><

4.3LXJ
07-07-2012, 11:28 PM
3 weeks not enough time! Lol I might take you up on Aug trip...

Nate
<><

It is a combo of work schedules and finances. But I would like to go to slick rock someday. We would like to have you. I posted here in the event section. If you want to come, let me know. I will give you a map of where we will camp. I lived not far from here, in fact my best friend in high school lived very close, on the map. I also worked for the Forest Service and have hiked this area extensively. In fact, I hiked the Fordyce Creek trail before I wheeled it, and was known by that name. Originally it was the Paris and Grant Wagon Road into the local mines.

nateyz2000
07-08-2012, 08:20 PM
It is a combo of work schedules and finances. But I would like to go to slick rock someday. We would like to have you. I posted here in the event section. If you want to come, let me know. I will give you a map of where we will camp. I lived not far from here, in fact my best friend in high school lived very close, on the map. I also worked for the Forest Service and have hiked this area extensively. In fact, I hiked the Fordyce Creek trail before I wheeled it, and was known by that name. Originally it was the Paris and Grant Wagon Road into the local mines.

I am going to write it on the calendar, and tell my wife... I don't see why we couldnt make it... We need to camp lots this summer, and its already halfway through it... Send me info and maps for sure...
[email protected]

Nate
<><

4.3LXJ
07-08-2012, 10:47 PM
I am going to write it on the calendar, and tell my wife... I don't see why we couldnt make it... We need to camp lots this summer, and its already halfway through it... Send me info and maps for sure...
[email protected]

Nate
<><

Here is the link for the trip. Arial photo included, with route. Campground is the red rectangle. Take I80 from Sac towards Reno. Exit at Cisco Grove, go over freeway, left to the ranger station. Turn right at ranger station and head north.

nateyz2000
07-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Here is the link for the trip. Arial photo included, with route. Campground is the red rectangle. Take I80 from Sac towards Reno. Exit at Cisco Grove, go over freeway, left to the ranger station. Turn right at ranger station and head north.

Sweet, looking forward to it, as long as I have the gas money, I will be there

Nate
<><