PDA

View Full Version : Obama-holder stonewalling

XJMJeep
06-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Wayne LaPierre Talks Fast & Furious on Lou Dobbs

http://youtu.be/6QCvqwnix5g

07Negative
06-28-2012, 11:18 PM
I'm pretty sure the media hypes up the drug cartel thing pretty good. Gotta keep instilling fear into the public.
I'm more fearful of all the meth heads. Those jerks will take anything if your not looking.

4.3LXJ
06-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Dee Jay, lots of dead people because of this, and lots of cover up. You have to admit, the man has a good point. That agent was not the only one. Some dead US civilians can be thrown into that mess too that live along the border.

Mudderoy
06-29-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm pretty sure the media hypes up the drug cartel thing pretty good. Gotta keep instilling fear into the public.
I'm more fearful of all the meth heads. Those jerks will take anything if your not looking.

Yeah it's a shame things are hyped so much by the media, and even individuals are playing the game now.

07Negative
06-30-2012, 10:40 AM
I can rationalize that there have been some "innocent" people in cross fires of drug trafficing. But there is not much for accurate reporting to account for deaths associated to cartel. I started buying up land down in Wilcox Arizona for the hell of it. It's right on the border. I've tried to find accurate info with no luck. I have however started calling random people down there. Even they say it's media hyping it up.
I know New Mexico and Texas border is a whole other stretch of land.
But I do agree with the non sense of with holding documents. They wont release it b/c they have crap to hide.
Now is this that stuff about those stoner Jew kids from Florida?