XJMJeep
06-21-2012, 10:04 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb432/XJMJeep/obamaobamaobama.jpg

xjrev10
06-22-2012, 04:59 AM
Nice!!!

Mudderoy
06-22-2012, 08:54 AM
lol before this spirals out of control let me be perfectly clear (you see what I did there?) As far as I can tell President Obama is a good man who's politics I do not agree with.

I'm sure there are some on the site that DO agree with some or even all of his politics. Lets remember these folks too.

If you have a substantive argument about liberals or conservatives please feel free to voice them here and argue your points accordingly just remember to be respectful of the other person.

Yeah I know I'm talking to myself as well. I'll try to be better. :thumbsup:

denverd1
06-22-2012, 10:38 AM
obama sucks!!!

Have a nice day!!

like that?

07Negative
06-28-2012, 11:07 PM
As far as I'm concerned. They all suck. For being a Democrat I do kinda like my local representative. She's not all that bad. Now if this Jerry Brown dumb ass would just kick the bucket, life would be perfect.

Mudderoy
06-29-2012, 04:52 PM
As far as I'm concerned. They all suck. For being a Democrat I do kinda like my local representative. She's not all that bad. Now if this Jerry Brown dumb ass would just kick the bucket, life would be perfect.

You are absolutely right, they all do. I just thought Reagan and GW Bush sucked a lot less. I really don't care if they are democrat or republican as long as they mostly go along with the way I think it should be. Actually that's how I figured out I was a conservative.