View Full Version : Wisconsin Recall Vote

KH96XJ
06-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Typical

http://youtu.be/kS0Dqz2P1sk

http://youtu.be/jy8FSyI_Djg

Mudderoy
06-08-2012, 03:33 AM
I feel really bad for this guy (bottom video) and I know he represents many other people in Wisconsin that now understand that things will be different for them. I think this is the same fear that the Katrina victims felt when they were displaced and FEMA was paying for them, then stopped.

They were used to the government taking care of their needs before the hurricane and then it continued after the hurricane. When faced with the removal of support, I mean wouldn't you be afraid? Wouldn't you be emotional?

What do you do? This guy is now going to be faced with a job based on what he can contribute to a company. Pay based on merit not seniority. I don't blame him for being upset, and afraid. His world is now an unknown.

4.3LXJ
06-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Well, that was interesting. How is democracy dead if it is decided on popular vote?

KH96XJ
06-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Well, that was interesting. How is democracy dead if it is decided on popular vote?

Because they didn't have more money. Democracy was fine when Obama raised $745 million compared to McCains $368 million. :crazy:

4.3LXJ
06-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Well, that was kind of the point. Democracy is fine as long as I get my way right?

OrangeXJ
06-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Well, that was kind of the point. Democracy is fine as long as I get my way right?

Right. I'm preaty sure that guy really doe's not know how democracy works

Mudderoy
06-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Things will never be fair. Some people are smarter than others, some have more connections, some are more popular. As you take God out of the equation you have more and more people taking care of themselves and forgetting about the people that are less fortunate.

Many of these concepts are liberal in nature, so as I see it liberals are just making things worse. Especially with the attack on Christian values, and even Christmas.

Homosexuality and Islamic religion is the NEW great social causes like it was back in the 50's with blacks.

OrangeXJ
06-08-2012, 09:51 AM
That guy is an idiot

a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
2: a political unit that has a democratic government
3capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the United States <from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy — C. M. Roberts>
4: the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority
5: the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges