PDA

View Full Version : Yep!

XJMJeep
05-03-2012, 12:36 AM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb432/XJMJeep/thankyousoldiers-470x622.jpg

:patriot:

Mudderoy
05-03-2012, 05:43 AM
I am no fan of President Obama, but he could have chosen to take the easy political road and not send in the special team to do what they did.

This is one of the reasons I respected G.W. Bush so much, as he did what he needed to do as president, not what was the best politically for himself, or his party. Of course we are paying for that now, but that's another story...

4.3LXJ
05-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Let's not forget to thank Dubya for detaining the people at Guantanomo so we could gather the intelligence to get him.

Mudderoy
05-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Let's not forget to thank Dubya for detaining the people at Guantanomo so we could gather the intelligence to get him.

And water boarding! There is a concern that the predator missile attacks while gratifying is also killing any intelligence we could have got from prisoners. Also you have to wonder what Osama might have told us if we had captured him.

Hmmm maybe they interrogated him then killed him. hmmmm....

Also I'll mention this, just to be clear. I have a problem anytime we celebrate the death of a person. That person might have deserved to die, in some cases many times over, but celebrating the death of a human being well I'd rather we just look at it as something that had to be done for the safety of a much larger group of people.

4.3LXJ
05-03-2012, 09:48 AM
I wasn't suggesting celebrating. Just needed to be done. If our Pres was really a stand up guy, it would just have been announced and that would have been the end of it instead of making political fodder out of it.

Mudderoy
05-03-2012, 09:54 AM
I wasn't suggesting celebrating. Just needed to be done. If our Pres was really a stand up guy, it would just have been announced and that would have been the end of it instead of making political fodder out of it.

No I didn't think you were, just something I added to my post.