PDA

View Full Version : 1987 MJ red 4x4 for sale

grizzlyxj
04-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Parting out 87 MJ 4x4 5spd. sport truck. Not much good on the lower body as we are in Michgan:mad:dang rust anyhow! Has a new HD clutch that has NEVER been used, hoist went thru the rot on the uniframe and it was towed home and sat outside 3 years ago. Let me know what you may want and I can get a few pics of the parts of interest to you:camera:. It does have a double rollbar with 5 lights on the lightbar. $500 and you can take the whole dang truck! It is located in lovely Harrietta, Michigan. (about 10 or so miles from the Blessing of the Jeeps sight in Mesick, Mi)

Mudderoy
04-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Parting out 87 MJ 4x4 5spd. sport truck. Not much good on the lower body as we are in Michgan:mad:dang rust anyhow! Has a new HD clutch that has NEVER been used, hoist went thru the rot on the uniframe and it was towed home and sat outside 3 years ago. Let me know what you may want and I can get a few pics of the parts of interest to you:camera:. It does have a double rollbar with 5 lights on the lightbar. $500 and you can take the whole dang truck! It is located in lovely Harrietta, Michigan. (about 10 or so miles from the Blessing of the Jeeps sight in Mesick, Mi)

So sad, but at least it will be an organ donor.

XJMJeep
04-21-2012, 10:12 PM
How's the tailgate?
Does it have a trailer hitch?
How about the tail lights?

grizzlyxj
04-26-2012, 08:57 PM
How's the tailgate?
Does it have a trailer hitch?
How about the tail lights?
Tailgate is trashed, no hitch, or back bumper.....tail lights are good. Sorry I took so long to answer, we are in the middle of moving and had a litter of pups at the kennel......busy!!!!!!

Thanks, Bill

XJMJeep
04-27-2012, 12:31 AM
I'd love to buy the taillights if you part it out, I got 2 MJ's & no spares.
Give me a price & shipping to 98051

Thanks!

grizzlyxj
04-28-2012, 07:40 PM
I'd love to buy the taillights if you part it out, I got 2 MJ's & no spares.
Give me a price & shipping to 98051

Thanks!

Let me double check both tail lights, it may be a day or two before I am out there again. Any other stuff you need while I am looking?? It has a double roll bar, new headliner still in the box, and other stuff I am sure. lol I can't get a pic to load on here, they are too big I guess. I can E-mail pic if you want to give me your E mail addy.

Bill

XJMJeep
05-02-2012, 12:18 AM
PM Sent! :thumbsup:

grizzlyxj
05-17-2012, 06:38 PM
Just got back out there to look at it, lft lt is good rt one has about a dime size hole in it....

grizzlyxj
06-26-2012, 08:29 PM
We finally sold her!