PDA

View Full Version : 7075 aluminum Short arms for ZJ, TJ, XJ, MJ with currie joints 1 custom set. 500.00

ironmanandy
03-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Howdy Folks, This is a set of 7075 Aluminum Arms that I build for my 98 5.9 that I ended up going a different direction with.They will fit all XJ, TJ, ZJ, and MJ vehicles.

They are both brand new, Machined by me for me so you know I put way too much effort into them.

The uppers are 1.5x7075 AL with Currie JJ's on the frame side. These are good up to 6" of lift and have right hand thread all around. I did this so they would stay the same length during setup. I dismantled the johnny joint and powder coated the joint housing and front mount Magic blue and then clear coated it. I assembled the parts and then re clear coated the entire arm with mirrior clear powder.

The lowers are 1.75x7075 AL with Currie JJ's on both ends with right and left hand thread. Fully collapsed they measure to 16.25" ETE which is a good starting point for a lift over 2" These have wrench flats on the frame (left hand) side and are in raw condition. (sanded finish)

As I said above I was going to use these for my personal ZJ and decided not to lift it. I have Almost 300.00 in the johnny joints, grade 8 US hardware and jamb nuts. I lost track of labor time and 7075 is damn expensive. Anyone who knows these materials knows the value of them.

I would normally sell these for 300.00 a pair
I don't need them. My loss is your gain. The first person who wants em for 500.00 gets them
Give me a call, 704 796 3502 or email me [email protected]
I probably wont get a PM over the weekend so if you are interested please call me.
Thanks.
Andy

P.s. this is not a production part. This is a one of a kind custom product that i only make from time to time.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/ibuildbigtoys/aluminumLCAs.jpg

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/ibuildbigtoys/AluminumUCAS.jpg

ironmanandy
04-04-2012, 12:36 PM
This is obo, They are just sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

Mudderoy
04-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Man oh man those are pretty.