PDA

View Full Version : HA HA Jenssen! I Beat you to this one!

Pookapotamus
03-29-2012, 09:17 AM
So a couple of months ago one of the members of the Jeep club up here was selling his rig, my buddy phoned me saying that he really wanted it and could I lend him the $1500 to pick it up. I did so and it has sat at his place for the last 5 months or so, hasn't moved once. He messaged me Tuesday saying he wants to sell it cause he needs the money and gave me first dibs, so I traded my 96 golf (which I hated) straight across for this.

Its a 93 sport, with 33's stock gearing, cb, brand new spare, 4" or so of lift with decent control arms, very little rust. Has all its skid plates, brand new spare, extra axle shafts for the 8 1/4" and even a winch plate for the front. it has a few minor issues, but nothing major, valve seals, neutral safety switch, stuff like that.

I am so happy to be driving a Jeep again, and I can wheel this while Mortis is being finished, then pass this on to my girl friend so she can learn to wheel.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/pookapotamus/posts/cfbarrsssss.jpg

Mudderoy
03-29-2012, 09:22 AM
So a couple of months ago one of the members of the Jeep club up here was selling his rig, my buddy phoned me saying that he really wanted it and could I lend him the $1500 to pick it up. I did so and it has sat at his place for the last 5 months or so, hasn't moved once. He messaged me Tuesday saying he wants to sell it cause he needs the money and gave me first dibs, so I traded my 96 golf (which I hated) straight across for this.

Its a 93 sport, with 33's stock gearing, cb, brand new spare, 4" or so of lift with decent control arms, very little rust. Has all its skid plates, brand new spare, extra axle shafts for the 8 1/4" and even a winch plate for the front. it has a few minor issues, but nothing major, valve seals, neutral safety switch, stuff like that.

I am so happy to be driving a Jeep again, and I can wheel this while Mortis is being finished, then pass this on to my girl friend so she can learn to wheel.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/pookapotamus/posts/cfbarrsssss.jpg

:mock: love it! :popcorn:

bluedragon436
03-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Awesome looking XJ you have found there.. Def. will be a good one for the GF to learn wheeling with.. I am sure that Jenssen's wife is happy that you beat him to that one!!

4.3LXJ
03-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Congrats Dana. But you didn't beat Jensen, he only buys junk and then fixes it.

Nice find though

XJ Wheeler
03-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Sweet, that's what you get for helping a friend out.:thumbsup:

JENSSEN
04-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Damn! Nice score!!!

I would of snapped that up in a heartbeat!

But on that note I bought Comanche #4