PDA

View Full Version : Is there an app to access xjTalk from a smart phone?

murdock12186
03-25-2012, 11:53 AM
is there an app for this forum or is it in works like the other sites?

Brasscatz
03-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Yes, there is. It's in the tapatalk forum app I believe.... correct me if I'm wrong fellers.

I don't personally have it because I'm cheap and refuse to pay even a nickel for apps ;) LOL but I'll probably break down and download this app eventually.

KH96XJ
03-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Yes, there is. It's in the tapatalk forum app I believe.... correct me if I'm wrong fellers.

I don't personally have it because I'm cheap and refuse to pay even a nickel for apps ;) LOL but I'll probably break down and download this app eventually.

Tapatalk is the app I use for my android phone for this forum and the forum my local club has.

I don't think I paid anything for tapatalk Brasscatz, you might want to look it up on your phone to double check.

Mudderoy
03-25-2012, 02:54 PM
is there an app for this forum or is it in works like the other sites?

You can access xjTalk, WranglerTalk, and Di-Dah-Dit using the Android and iPhone app called TapaTalk.

Originally TapaTalk had a free version that allowed you to read but not post. I don't believe a free version is available any longer.

I'm not a huge fan of browsing on my phone, simply because the screen is so small, but the paid version works very nicely and if you aren't in front of a computer most of the day this app certainly allows you to keep up with your favorite forums.

:link: (http://tapatalk.com/)

bigjim350
03-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah I have the tapatalk app. It works good, but there is no free version of it anymore. Its pretty cheap though.