PDA

View Full Version : OME vs RE

ALS XJ
03-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Hey guys (and Gals)...I'm new to the forum and had a question...I've got a 92 XJ Laredo, 4.0, NP 242, bone stock. Looking at two lifts in the 3" range. A complete OME with the YJ Coils and full packs, new sport shocks, Iron Man LCA , LCA and Trackbar. vs. RE Super Flex w/ Bilstien or OME shocks. Anyone run these products...need some input. I'll be running Cooper 31" STT on DC 2 rims. Does anyone have experience with IRONMAN parts. THis rig is a DD w/ light trail, camping duty. Thanks in advance! Pics running these tires/rims would be helpful as well!!::confused:PS dealing with IronPig Offroad in Fredericksburg, VA.

Showtime3492
03-21-2012, 08:10 AM
I personally would run the ironman4x4fabrication and ome setup it is going to be built better and last longer and its going to ride better and welcome to XJT!

JeepinOutfitters
03-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Hey guys (and Gals)...I'm new to the forum and had a question...I've got a 92 XJ Laredo, 4.0, NP 242, bone stock. Looking at two lifts in the 3" range. A complete OME with the YJ Coils and full packs, new sport shocks, Iron Man LCA , LCA and Trackbar. vs. RE Super Flex w/ Bilstien or OME shocks. Anyone run these products...need some input. I'll be running Cooper 31" STT on DC 2 rims. Does anyone have experience with IRONMAN parts. THis rig is a DD w/ light trail, camping duty. Thanks in advance! Pics running these tires/rims would be helpful as well!!::confused:PS dealing with IronPig Offroad in Fredericksburg, VA.

YJs have only leaf springs. Did you mean ZJ (Grand Cherokee) coils?

The RE 3.5" kit will sit a good 1.5-2" higher than anyone's OME 3" kit, so keep that in mind. On a 'stock' XJ the RE 3.5" is going to sit more like 4.5". Also, the RE 3.5" leafs are currently back ordered until JUNE. No, that's not a typo. Second week of June actually is what they told us yesterday. :bang:

Welcome to xjtalk :driving:

4.3LXJ
03-21-2012, 10:04 AM
I have installed ironman parts on Jeeps. Absolutely the toughest parts you can buy in kit form. Mudderoy has them too. RE is good stuff too, but not as tough as Ironman. I currently have RE front coils and like them. I do believe that they have different spring rates available on their coils, or at least they did before reorganization. As far as rear leaves go, I think OME has the best riding and certainly the most options for spring rates. Bilstein is probably the best of the shocks, but OME is right up there too.

ALS XJ
03-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks for all the help and input...I've decided to go with OME. Here's the set up I will be ordering from Iron Pig Offroad:
OME934 ZJ V8 Front Coils-20" long (the 2930 XJ coils are 18 3/4") 160lb rate
CS033RB MEDIUM LOAD 2.75" Leaf Springs, New Rubber Bushes
NITROCHARGER SPORT Extended Length Shocks 60052LFront/60053LRear
T-case Drop (if needed)
IRONMAN LCA, UCA, AND TRACKBAR
OME SD40 Steering Stabilizer
$1480. Complete as listed above.:D
4 Tires from Treaddepot:
COOPER STT 31/10.5/15 $689.56 Delivered
4 Wheels from McKormack Racing:
DC-2 15X8 3 5/8" BS $360.(w/Free Lug Nuts and Valves) Delivered
I will also post a pic Before and After as well as a review of Iron Pig Offroad's Service. If anyone out there has any first hand opinion on this set-up...please reply! Thanks Y'all:pray:

ALS XJ
03-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks Jason from Jeepin Outfitters...yup, I meant ZJ Coils. I live in Fredericksburg, VA and have an ARB vendor locally...otherwise I'd be ordering from you. Pricewise, I think this is a good deal, plus they install pretty cheap.
I have heard all good things about you and JeepinOutfitters!:cool: In your professional opinion, is the set up I've listed as good as it sounds? :confused:

ALS XJ
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Thanks...appreciate the input!

4.3LXJ
03-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Don't forget to post before and after pics

Mudderoy
03-21-2012, 04:00 PM
Thanks for all the help and input...I've decided to go with OME. Here's the set up I will be ordering from Iron Pig Offroad:
OME934 ZJ V8 Front Coils-20" long (the 2930 XJ coils are 18 3/4") 160lb rate
CS033RB MEDIUM LOAD 2.75" Leaf Springs, New Rubber Bushes
NITROCHARGER SPORT Extended Length Shocks 60052LFront/60053LRear
T-case Drop (if needed)
IRONMAN LCA, UCA, AND TRACKBAR
OME SD40 Steering Stabilizer
$1480. Complete as listed above.:D
4 Tires from Treaddepot:
COOPER STT 31/10.5/15 $689.56 Delivered
4 Wheels from McKormack Racing:
DC-2 15X8 3 5/8" BS $360.(w/Free Lug Nuts and Valves) Delivered
I will also post a pic Before and After as well as a review of Iron Pig Offroad's Service. If anyone out there has any first hand opinion on this set-up...please reply! Thanks Y'all:pray:

I don't see a tie rod in that list. I would have a close look at Ironman4x4fab for that as well.

ALS XJ
03-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Thanks Mudderoy...I'll check that out as well...anything else I might be overlooking? Any input from XJ "veterans" would be helpful! What's your thought about the set up I described...main use will be DD with some light trail and towing (800 lb off road camper). Thanks in advance!

cantab27
03-21-2012, 08:31 PM
set up sounds coolies...not to do with ya lift but if ya gonna do some towing i would look at putting in a aftermarket trans cooler...someone on your side of the world may point ya in the right direction...as steve said before and after pics.....tis rude not to....looking forward to seeing ya jeep......

Mudderoy
03-21-2012, 10:14 PM
Thanks Mudderoy...I'll check that out as well...anything else I might be overlooking? Any input from XJ "veterans" would be helpful! What's your thought about the set up I described...main use will be DD with some light trail and towing (800 lb off road camper). Thanks in advance!

It seems all to often people will go with a shorter lift and 6 months to a year later they want to go higher. I would seriously consider a 4.5" lift minimum.

You'll need to check with Ironman4x4fab.com, but the upper and lower LCAs may not be able to be used on a 3" lift.

ALS XJ
03-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks Again Mudderroy...now you've got me thinkin (again):bang: I could run, as "suggested" by ARB, the following:
TJ 4" Coils 2939 220 lb:confused:(yields about 3"-3.5" on a Cherokee)
CS033RA 3.5" Medium Duty Leaf Packs
The tech at ARB told me he used this set up on a Commanche and got almost 3.5"-4" of upness,...any opinions:confused: I'll also check at Ironman if I can run the UCA-LCA's with only 2.5" of lift...(something the pro at Iron Pig should know):timeout: I guess I'll be doing an SYE (really didn't wanna)...so more $$$$:bang:

Mudderoy
03-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks Again Mudderroy...now you've got me thinkin (again):bang: I could run, as "suggested" by ARB, the following:
TJ 4" Coils 2939 220 lb:confused:(yields about 3"-3.5" on a Cherokee)
CS033RA 3.5" Medium Duty Leaf Packs
The tech at ARB told me he used this set up on a Commanche and got almost 3.5"-4" of upness,...any opinions:confused: I'll also check at Ironman if I can run the UCA-LCA's with only 2.5" of lift...(something the pro at Iron Pig should know):timeout: I guess I'll be doing an SYE (really didn't wanna)...so more $$$$:bang:

I drove mine with the included 1" transfer case drop for about 3 years. No problems.

I would recommend the 4.5" coil springs from RC, or one of their vendors (we have a couple here on xjtalk, or more) I just priced some 6.5" coils for $139.

Then get a set of RC 4.5" leaves, mine were about $215 shipped a few years ago.

Now add an adjustable trackbar, Ironman's uppers and lowers.

You can try it without the 1" drop (that you can make easily from square tubing) and see how your vibes are. There are several here that are up to 6.5" of lift, no drop and no SYE.

This will be more expensive than just getting the RC 4.5" lift, but you'll have a much stronger set up.

Please keep in mind I tend to lean towards if you are going to make it look more aggressive you are more likely to get aggressive and you'll be glad you had the stronger stuff.

You can always keep it much much cheaper. If so I'd recommend looking for parts that get upgraded. Like the fixed lower control arms, track bar drop bracket. Hell I even have the old leaves from my set up with the AAL installed. Not ideal but it would be cheap and give you the lift.

4.3LXJ
03-22-2012, 10:05 AM

For what you are doing, this suspension will be far more than adequate. The only thing you haven't touched on is regearing. With the 31s and towing, you might want to consider regearing in your future to 4.10s. You will loose some power going to larger tires. But regearing will gain it back.

ALS XJ
03-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Much thanks to Mudderoy and 4.3LXJ for all your "seasoned" advice. I just got back from Iron Pig Offroad to order my kit...may have to change up the springs to the TJ 4" and 3.5" Mediums...I'm afraid my 31" tires may be too large for this lift...the tires will be here tom'w along with the rims. Damn, this gets real confusing! BTW if anyone is in the Fredericksburg, VA area...gotta check this place out. They built a nice rock pit out back!

Mudderoy
03-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Much thanks to Mudderoy and 4.3LXJ for all your "seasoned" advice. I just got back from Iron Pig Offroad to order my kit...may have to change up the springs to the TJ 4" and 3.5" Mediums...I'm afraid my 31" tires may be too large for this lift...the tires will be here tom'w along with the rims. Damn, this gets real confusing! BTW if anyone is in the Fredericksburg, VA area...gotta check this place out. They built a nice rock pit out back!

You're welcome, but listen to Steve more. I believe what I say, but I only lifted my Jeep about four years ago now. Steve's been doing it since he was a fetus! :sad0147:

ALS XJ
03-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks Tony, I appreciate all the help. That Steve must have been one talented baby! I was just wondering if the lift I just purchased has enough upness for my tires...is there anybody out there running this set up? Any pics??? BTW how do I post pics on this site?

4.3LXJ
03-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Thanks Tony, I appreciate all the help. That Steve must have been one talented baby! I was just wondering if the lift I just purchased has enough upness for my tires...is there anybody out there running this set up? Any pics??? BTW how do I post pics on this site?

3" is plenty for 31s. I have even wheeled in rocks with no lift and 31s. Rolled that one :bang: But 31s will only rub a little at full stuff if you don't go with a small offset on the rims. How much offset do your rims have anyway?

ALS XJ
03-22-2012, 09:49 PM
The rims are DC2 3 5/8 BS. BTW, Andy at IronMan told me his Trackbar won't fit on a 3" lift only 4" and up...the control arms are fabricated 1/2" shorter than stock and will fit from stock height to 6" of lift. I took Tony's advice and bought the tie rod w/ends as well. I really wanted to replace the entire front end with beefier components (due to age and mileage on vehicle)...any suggestions...should I go a bit higher, just to aquire a trackbar/better articulation? No or little difference in spring price. What do you think? BTW Steve...thanks again for all the real world advice...greatly appreciated!

cantab27
03-22-2012, 10:48 PM
You're welcome, but listen to Steve more. I believe what I say, but I only lifted my Jeep about four years ago now. Steve's been doing it since he was a fetus! :sad0147:

steve helped build the ark...31s and 3 inch be fine...again steve is right about offset ,,,may rub on arms at full lock....;)

ALS XJ
03-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Thanks Wayne...I may need to run my stock 5 spoke rims...just like the look of the DC2, as well as the wider stance. I'll need some extended bumpstops, no doubt. Thanks again Y'all for all the input!

cantab27
03-22-2012, 11:20 PM
when i had my 31s on that's the only time it rubbed.....so i just turned slow when on full lock.................then i found a grinder and threw 33s under it anyways.....:o

4.3LXJ
03-22-2012, 11:23 PM
I like the idea of the extra beef. I did the same thing, only with my own stuff that is as strong or stronger than Andy's stuff. No regrets. There are easy ways to get that extra inch. The front coils can have a spacer or just buy coils with the inch built in. The rear spring can accept a slightly longer shackle, or if you want an improvement get a shackle relocator. Also there are acceptable ways of using a 1" spacer block that you can make yourself. Your choice. Just make sure the shocks will accommodate the extra inch of travel. You will like it a little higher anyway.

I think you will be OK with the rims and will still be able to stuff the tires without hitting the center part of the flare with 10.50 tires.

4.3LXJ
03-22-2012, 11:25 PM
when i had my 31s on that's the only time it rubbed.....so i just turned slow when on full lock.................then i found a grinder and threw 33s under it anyways.....:o

Yes, 31s will rub at full lock. Just back off a little. No biggie.

4.3LXJ
03-22-2012, 11:30 PM
steve helped build the ark...

Yup, lifted it too :wink:

ALS XJ
03-23-2012, 08:14 AM
OK...I think the concensus here is: go to about 4" ( I can order the TJ coils, with the 3.5" Spring packs )...and add the trackbar! I'll call Iron Pig and see if I can change out the springs...Hope it's not too late...they're gonna think I'm nuts:crazy:. But hey, I've already dropped about $1600. on this kit so far...what's a few more hundred!:bang: Thanks for all the input...I'll keep everyone posted (as soon as my dumb ass learns how to post pics!)

Mudderoy
03-23-2012, 09:04 AM
OK...I think the concensus here is: go to about 4" ( I can order the TJ coils, with the 3.5" Spring packs )...and add the trackbar! I'll call Iron Pig and see if I can change out the springs...Hope it's not too late...they're gonna think I'm nuts:crazy:. But hey, I've already dropped about $1600. on this kit so far...what's a few more hundred!:bang: Thanks for all the input...I'll keep everyone posted (as soon as my dumb ass learns how to post pics!)

If you look at the top of the page there is a click-able link that may help explain how to upload pics to Photobucket and them link to them from your posts. :thanx:

ALS XJ
03-24-2012, 09:03 AM
Thanks Mudderoy...I'll give the link a shot. Got my tires late yesterday...they look kinda large for a 3" lift (as if that's a bad thing). The Cooper STTs look awsome, very aggressive. I think I'll need to change up the springs to the 4" TJ coil and 3.5" Leaf pack. Treadepot.com was great to deal with, the delivery time was real fast (2 days UPS) not to mention, the best price! Gotta tell my fellow Jeepers out there!

4.3LXJ
03-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Thanks Mudderoy...I'll give the link a shot. Got my tires late yesterday...they look kinda large for a 3" lift (as if that's a bad thing). The Cooper STTs look awsome, very aggressive. I think I'll need to change up the springs to the 4" TJ coil and 3.5" Leaf pack. Treadepot.com was great to deal with, the delivery time was real fast (2 days UPS) not to mention, the best price! Gotta tell my fellow Jeepers out there!

It will be just right

cantab27
03-24-2012, 01:42 PM
coolies Al,....there's a saying around here...pics or it didn't happen...:smiley-taunt013:

here's a link to help ya.......

http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=174.....

here's a old pic of mine with 3inch lift and 31s..........

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/cantab27/Image004.jpg

tis a good wee combination..........:thumbsup:

ALS XJ
03-24-2012, 05:30 PM
OK...let me try this pic thing out...

Did you read how to post a picture at the top of the page? If so I bet I can explain it to you here so you can do it! :D

ALS XJ
03-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Nothing...I must be a moron! I just don't get it...why can't I just insert a pic!

4.3LXJ
03-25-2012, 12:39 AM
Al

Unlike most sites, Tony owns the server. This means it has limited capacity for storage and he cannot host everyones pics directly. You can upload a few for your avatar etc. But we use an image hosting service. Photobucket is the best one I think. When you establish a free account with them, they will automatically resize to your preference. We all use the 15" screen size which is just about right for everyone. It really works out best, because other XJ sites also require an image hosting service too. Once you upload, if you place your cursor on the image, a menu will pull down below it. Just right click or copy the "ING" code and paste that into your post. When we open it we will automatically see the image since it will down load to our computers automatically.

ALS XJ
03-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Thanks Steve, when I get some more free time, I'll mess around with the pics. Also, thanks for all the great feedback. I'll look into regearing, as you suggested. Ideally, what's the best setup? 4:10 w/super 35 rear kit? Is the front diff also 4:10...should I get a locker up front too? Also...while I've got your attention, should I go Tom Woods SYE or a RE H&T? Pros/Cons...

4.3LXJ
03-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks Steve, when I get some more free time, I'll mess around with the pics. Also, thanks for all the great feedback. I'll look into regearing, as you suggested. Ideally, what's the best setup? 4:10 w/super 35 rear kit? Is the front diff also 4:10...should I get a locker up front too? Also...while I've got your attention, should I go Tom Woods SYE or a RE H&T? Pros/Cons...

Yes, 4.10 is the good ratio for 31s and a good one for 33s if you decide to to a little taller. The cheapest thing to do for 4.10s is to get complete axels from the wrecking yard from a 4 cyl XJ. They have that gear ratio in them. A Super 35 is expensive and can have problems with lockers. However I have to say I have an Aussie locker in my non C clip D35 with 31s and have had no problems wheeling in big rocks. The trick with the D35 is to not go over 31" on the tires, which is in the ball park of what it was designed for anyway. But if you can find a 97 and newer Chrysler 8.25 with the 4.10 that would be a definite plus. Also the Ford Explorer 8.8" rear with 4.10s is a very popular upgrade also. It also comes with disk brakes too. The front d30 from the 4 cyl also is an easy swap for the gears. As far as SYE goes, the HacknTap set up does work and is cheap. But my preference is the Advance Adapters/Tom Woods set up for two reasons. The rear output will be an upgrade and bullet proof and the Tom Woods driveline is tough enough to take a good hit from rocks and not bend. You can jack an XJ up by their drivelines without damage. Also, if you are feeling handy with parking brake linkage, there is a tcase mounted parking brake that is available from Parts Mike to fit the AA Sye that is handy too.

ALS XJ
04-02-2012, 06:52 AM
I'm still struggling over these pics...maybe I'll wait till my kids visit...I'm sure they know how to post pics. Heck, I can't even load to photobucket. All my stuffs on Picasa (and I can't figure it out) FRUSTRATING!

Mudderoy
04-02-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm still struggling over these pics...maybe I'll wait till my kids visit...I'm sure they know how to post pics. Heck, I can't even load to photobucket. All my stuffs on Picasa (and I can't figure it out) FRUSTRATING!

Oh I use Web Picasa. If you have your pictures on web picasa, you can just call the image up on your screen, right click and get the link to the picture. If you using IE just click on properties then select the link, and right click and copy. Then paste that link in your post. Just put in front of the link and at the end and the picture will magically appear!!! :D

Now if you are using the Picasa program on your computer, you'd have to upload the picture you want to be displayed to the web picasa.

For the image to be displayed on the Internet it has to be on the Internet and not locally on your computer's hard drive. If that makes any sense. :smiley-scared002:

ALS XJ
04-03-2012, 09:21 AM
And I thought lifting a jeep was confusing...I'll wait for my daughter to arrive for Easter vacation (she'll know how to do this). I'll post "Before" pics as soon as I can (my kit didn't arrive yet) my wheels and tires did arrive in perfect condition and have been sitting in my empty newly renovated room downstairs...getting anxious!

ALS XJ
04-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Hey Steve, where do I get the e-brake kit you spoke of? FYI...I've ordered the Tom Woods SYE setup and nixed the t-case drop. The OME 4" TJ coils and CS033RA 3.5" Leaf pack should settle in at 3.5" as per ARB. All the front end components are IronMan Andy's (can't go long arm as per Andy on a 3.5 lift)LCAs,UCAs, TRACKBAR and TIE RODS w/ends, so I should be good to go. I also ordered a Rola Roof Cargo rack for my spare. I can't wait to get started on my project, but ARB said the X-L shocks won't be in for about 2 weeks!

4.3LXJ
04-04-2012, 12:15 AM
You can get it two places. Tom Woods and Parts Mike, the maker of the kit

ALS XJ
04-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Thanks again Steve...you ARE quite the guru. I'm going thru a checklist just to make sure I've got everything I need, you've been a lot of help!

Mudderoy
04-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks again Steve...you ARE quite the guru. I'm going thru a checklist just to make sure I've got everything I need, you've been a lot of help!

Steve is worth twice what we pay him! :coffee:

4.3LXJ
04-05-2012, 01:01 PM
I want a raise

ALS XJ
04-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Hey Steve, I found some extended e-brake cables out there, not the ones you recommended...is there a "entire kit" I should be aware of?:confused: I am trying to get all my ducks in a row here...although my shocks are about 2 weeks out as per ARB:bang: I got bored, so I bought a Rola Cargo Rack from e-trailer...real nice quality,seems quite heavy duty for $179 delivered:thumbsup:. They don't sell a spare tire mount, so I'm gonna fab one...which will double as a jack pad:D. My daughter is on Easter break, so when she visits, I'll get her to show me how to post pics...Hope she knows how:camera:! Thanks again for all the help...Happy Easter weekend:pray:

4.3LXJ
04-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Sounds good Al.

ALS XJ
04-08-2012, 11:42 AM
http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/XJPICS210.jpg

Well, here she is at stock height!

ALS XJ
04-08-2012, 11:48 AM
OK...well...now I just posted ALL my pics!!!!!:confused: These are all recent pics of my wheels and tires, roof and rear cargo racks and diff fluid change! Now you all can see that this stuff is nt just a figment of my imagination:crazy: HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

4.3LXJ
04-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Well, I have to say, that underside sure looks better than mine. You can't tell what color my stuff is anymore.

ALS XJ
04-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Hey Steve...do you know if I'll need an axle shim for my TW Driveshaft? If so, about how many degrees? :confused: Thanks...

4.3LXJ
04-11-2012, 08:55 AM
You won't know until you get it all together. When you do, here is a link to tell you how to figure it out. I used an inexpensive angle finder, but now you can use smartphones with a free app for determining angles.

ALS XJ
05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Well...today should be the day my 92 comes home from the shop...will post pics and review of components as well as Iron Pig Offroad... aka: 4x4 Connection.

Mudderoy
05-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Well...today should be the day my 92 comes home from the shop...will post pics and review of components as well as Iron Pig Offroad... aka: 4x4 Connection.

What were you having done or fix?

ALS XJ
05-06-2012, 06:16 PM
I gotta say...REAL HAPPY with the OME lift...pricey, but worth it in my opinion. The Jeep rides real solid...no problems at highway speed...can let go the wheel at 70mph...straight as an arrow...smooth as silk. Around the neighborhood (25mph), she rides a little stiff, but not harsh (after all, I'm on an aggressive mud tire, Cooper STT's). The looks are awsome as well...lots of compliments so far. The guys at Iron Pig Offroad did a fine job on the install and all is well!

ALS XJ
05-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Pics...http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/660-1.jpg[http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/659.jpgIMG]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/658.jpghttphttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/656.jpg://i1271.phothttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/653.jpgobuchttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/661.jpgket.com/ahttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/662.jpg[/Ihttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/663.jpgMG]lbums/jj636/ALhttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/668.jpgSXJ/657.jpghttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/670.jpg

ALS XJ
05-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Here's s'more...http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/642-1.jpghttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/643.jpghttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/642.jpg[/Ihttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/660.jpgMG]]http://i1271.photohttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/XJPICS210.jpghttp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/661.jpgbucket.com/albums/jj636/ALSXJ/644.jpg

ALS XJ
05-06-2012, 06:54 PM
I just wanted to thank Steve and Tony for all their input...White XJ Power!

ALS XJ
05-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Well, after living with the XJ for a bit... I gotta say it was a great choice going with the OME lift. Jeep is setteling in now and rides and handles great. Solid and stable in all conditions. I'm sure that all the top notch components are to be credited. A special thanks to Iron Man Andy for the fantastic fabrication work. The UCAs, LCAs, Track Bar and Tie Rod are extremely well built and compliment the OME components perfectly...Andy's prices are also extremely competative especially for the quality. I highly recommend his products and commend him for being a great guy to deal with!